Style Code: 5488
Altama has developed an all-terrain / waterproof hiker designed to provide maximum comfort, stability, and rugged durability for use in a variety of theaters and environments. This new boot features many performance attributes including the following:
- Fully integrated GORE-TEX® lining offers superior waterproof protection without compromising breathable comfort.
- Water resistant full grain nubuck leather upper.
- High abrasion rubber rand along the perimeter of the upper provides resistance to cuts and damage to the leather from sharp rocks or other protruding objects.
- High impact non-metallic speed laces.
- Full gusseted tongue with glove leather side wings and sprung design to aid in closure and fit when laced.
- Glove leather padded top collar.
- Functional padded impact pods around ankle area.
- Sand shark high abrasion, high density Polyurethane outsole
- Low density Polyurethane midsole aids in shock attenuation
- Contoured removable orthotic footbed
- Assembled in the USA
The Mountain Hiker boot fits perfectly, felt like they were molded to my foot! The boot feels like it was a custom hand sewn boot, very good quality in a production boot! – Jake Wilson
The best boots designed to survive in Afghanistan! The new "ALTAMA Operation Oasis Mountain Hiker" boot apparently stands up to Afghan rocky deserts better than any other desert boot I have worn. These extremely comfortable boots come with features that will get you through 16 hour long days with remarkable midsole and outsole comfort, style and superior ankle support with a design that’s truly built to last. – Jeffrey Scott Lewis